11.12.10

Baby feva....

I don't know if it's the hormones, the excitement or both, but everywhere I go I feel like I am thinking about my lil babes room decor. My mom found this AMAZING music book (really big 3feet tall) from the 50's with adorable prints and songs. I have been toying with the idea of framing the prints and hanging them in the nursery.


Here are some rooms that are currently inspiring me.... Cannot wait to find out boy or girl so I can get going on this thangg.


Loving the red frames on the prints :) 
(domino)

Decals via INKE

makes me want a girl.... 
(decor pad)

Neutral and lovely. Parts of me want fun color and another part of me loves the calm and serene of creams and whites. 
(decor pad)
That changing table is a find. Makes me want to go to the flee market!
(apartment therapy)

girly. 


There are so many more and I could overwhelm myself pretty fast. Soon we will find out and get going! 




1 comment: