7.8.12

Summer don't go.

It has been such an amazing summer in San Diego. So much sun and wonderful beach weather. We have moved and settled into our new little place. Loving living within a 5 minute drive from my family and the beach. Dan and I are feeling so very blessed at how the Lord has provided for us in such wonderful ways. More than we could have asked for.... Ily is the biggest blessing of all. She is such a lil personality. Always saying Hi to everyone in the grocery store, at the beach.. it doesn't matter. Just loves saying hi and getting a response from people. She loves to dance and watch herself in the mirror. Her fake laugh is so great right now.. she throws her head back and laughs if she wants you to know she thinks its funny. I LOVE this stage... I know I say that about every stage but it just keeps getting better and better, I guess until the teenage years when they hate you. haha.

Crazy girl as we unpack all our things!
Belly and buns. LOVE the chubby baby stage. 
With her aunt Cherry!
Playing with Evy
this was so funny she was rubbing her belly and in a daze.. had to snap a photo. 
Her "watching elmo, dont bug me" face
She was playing in her fort at grammies and then she spotted her Aunt Coley upstairs. LOVES her aunt Coley
At the Del Mar Fair 
Skipped one to many naps at the fair... 
4th of july we spent with Madeline and her man Nick. SO fun
New neighbor friends. 
at Bass Lake
Hiking in Yosemite. SO Gorgeous.
driving the boat. 
Sand ends up everywhere in the summer. Bathingsuit... mouth.. car... car seat.. bathtub.. bed... But its oh so worth it. this girl LOVEs playing at the beach! Reminds me of childhood and how all our summers were spent at the beach. I now get why my mom loved it so much. Free entertainment, a tan, enjoy the cool ocean, and then take home some tired babies to nap!

1 comment:

  1. I read through this post at least 3 times looking at all of these precious pics!!! I just love that Ily girl so much! xoxo

    ReplyDelete