11.3.14

Holidays better late than never.

Lots has gone down since I last posted... like halloween, thanksgiving, Christmas... and WALKER Daniel was born 11-23-13. Life has been so busy with Dan in Grad school and working more than ever. He is gone until 9pm two nights a week and has weekend classes occasionally so I have gotten a small dose of single parenting and sheshhh I don't know how people do it. Needless to say, I so appreciate my sweet servant of a hubby and how hard he is working to further his career and support our growing fam so that I can stay home and love on these babes. Here is a catch up of the holidays we forgot to post on ;) Walker will get his own post i guess. haha. I am officially the worlds worst blogger.


HALLOWEEN:

Went to our friend Evy's house where we got to pick our pumpkin from their yard and carve them! Such a fun time!


We went to the pumpkin patch several times to ride all the big slides, play with the pumpkins and pet the animals. 




Lots of Church carnivals with friends and trick or treating was literally the highlight of her year. haha nothing better than going through your loot at the end of a great evening! 








Unfortunately we have NO pics from thanksgiving! serious mom fail there. I did however take my 4 day old baby to my aunts house an hour away and we all managed to get dressed. 
CHRISTMAS: I have a feeling christmas is just going to get more and more fun as the years go... Ily seemed to really get it this year and we had a blast going shopping, seeing the lights, setting up the tree and making gingerbread houses. Seeing it through her eyes is even better than how it felt when I was little. 
One of our many mall trips ;)

Picking out our tree! 


being the "baby"... surprisingly she has handled Walker's arrival amazing! she just loves him and dotes on him all day. 

setting up the tree while I nurse.


football a clean house and a lit tree. Makes me wanna leave it all year. 



Pretty much a regular scene at our house.. dan wrestling or winding up ily right before bed ;) she loves her dadda.




Made christmas cookies with Frankie and helped him test out his big boy bed! 


Maybe the best mall santa pics... ily was NOT having it and neither was poor walker. 



Last playdate with franks before his baby bro was born Walker and Harrison are only 3 weeks apart. 


Making a gingerbread house with aunt coco. Her favorite artist. 

More shopping.... 

This killed me. I walk in the room to ily sitting on our space heater like this watching cartoons and she tells me... "momma I just warming my buns!" 


more shopping AKA ily convincing her aunts and uncles to take her on the rides while we shop. 

Christmas eve was so fun with our extended fam... we made pizzas on the grill, grandma bought us all dorky hats and we played lots of games. 

Stockings! 



Her new ride! She was a little unsure until she found out it had a radio.. Then she began to headbang while pressing the gas.... goodluck to grammy's yard haha.

The best gifts I have ever recieved. Thank-you Lord!

Lots of walker staring and snuggling happened. 

Dad teaching ily her poker face.

More rides with coco. 

yep squishy baby goodness. 


amazing that we live in this gorgeous place and that this is a picture of our "winter".














No comments:

Post a Comment