1.7.13

My baby is 2?!

I cannot believe my baby girl is 2. It goes by so fast. Everyone I know tells me that but it really is true. I feel like just yesterday I was holding this little newborn, totally unsure about motherhood, and now I am potty-training and pregnant with a new little life.

For ily's 2nd birthday we decided to do a small party with just her friends and immediate family. We rented a bounce house (TOTAL hit) and did donuts, bagels and coffee. It was so fun to hear her talk about her party for weeks afterwards. She kept saying "party momma, I two." Makes it all worth it.


Enjoying her birthday donut :) 


remind me to NEVER make a pinata again. SO time consuming. 




playing in the pool with her new surfboard from Evy.

and her new princess outfits, if we are home, heels and skirt are required. 

Grammy made her a new fort under the coffee table. She will steal an iphone and sit under there like a teenager... scary. 



2 comments:

  1. She is too cute. So much personality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest party ever for the cutest little toddler ever!!!!!!!!! Love yall.

    ReplyDelete