1.5.10

Balboa Island Garage sale!

The hub and I met up with my sister and some friends to shop the super early Saturday morning garage sales on Balboa Island in Newport Beach. This sale happens once a year and we have heard some great things. It doesn't take much to convince me to get to any garage sale... but over 300 garage sales in one place for 5 million dollar homes.... I AM IN!!!

excited to bargin... 

Here are some of my finds.

needs some paint and a shade... but great find for $10 bucks!

vintage tins and cigar boxes. total= $4


50 cents... yep. cole suggested starting a collection and hangin them in them funky in the guest room :)


the baker in me could not resist this amazing rolling pin. From England, you can fill it with flour and pour as needed. love it. = $6 


 
Best find of the day. Vintage pressed flowers straight from a store in the South of france.... Mom said they were a major find. I got 16 prints at $30 a piece and I am going to resell them for $60 a piece. That is if I can let go of them... they would be amazing all clustered in the dining room :)


D after a day of shopping... a well deserved nap. what a sweet man i got.  

No comments:

Post a Comment